Free ski weeks:
UNDER 8 : born after 30/11/2009 with identity card
UNDER 16: born after 30/11/2001 with identity card
included skipass 6 days Folgarida-Marilleva, Pejo, Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Adamello Ski, Paganella Ski, Folgaria-Lavarone e Monte Bondone.
Ski Area Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta: INLCUDED SKIPASS 6 DAYS: Folgarida-Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo e Pejo.
During free ski weeks:
in bilo apartments minimun 3 people
- FREE WI-FI!
- electricity, gas, warm water, heating and bed linen.
- BILO APARTMENT outdoor car parking.
On request we can rent bath towels: price 5,00 euro for person.
We wish to remind you that guests must bring their own kitchen linen.
Prices do not include final cleaning costs of 45.00 euro per apartment and a deposit of 100.00 euro which will be reimbursed after the apartment inspection. Cleaning the kitchen, fridge and dishes must be taken care by the guests, otherwise there will be an extra charge of 50.00 euro.
We consign the apartment from 15.00 o’ clock and maximun 22.00 p.m.. It has to be free at 10.00 o’clock.
Weekend (min. 2 nights) price on request.
Animal allowed with supplement euro 20,00.
Deposit: in no case refundable.
TRENTINO GUEST CARD:
NOW ALSO IN WINTER FOR A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES!
Vacation in Val di Sole this winter!
You’ll have the chance to freely travel by train or bus in all of Trentino, visit museums, castles and forts, go cross-country skiing and access the thermal centres to sample water from the mineral springs.
All thanks to the “Trentino Guest Card”.
This card is available only for our guests free of charge!
These are all the great opportunities that this card offers:
• unlimited access on extra-urban or urban buses*, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access on the Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train* and on regional trains* in the Trentino section of the Brennero and Valsugana railways;
• admission, in Trentino, to important museums (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi-Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle…), and in Val di Sole, the “White War” museum in Vermiglio and Fort Strino;
• one admission + one ski rental in each of the participating SupernordicSkipass centres including the Vermiglio Cross-Country Skiing Centre and the Passo Campo Carlo Magno Cross-Country Skiing Centre;
• access to the Pejo Thermal Spa Centre and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample water from the various mineral springs;
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased in one of the two dairy cooperatives in Val di Sole and on products purchased at MondoMelinda, plus a sampling of local products in many Trentino wineries
Offer valid until April 30th 2018
* for this service it is mandatory to also have the transportation card (chip on paper) with your Guest Card and it must be validated at the station or directly on board if there isn’t a validating machine at the station.